Monday, March 28, 2011

Its A Must Do

Two weeks ago, on my day off, I made a wise choice and skipped bike riding to go shopping with Kelli. I didn't really feel like riding, even though it was really nice (55 or so) and not too windy. I guess you can take the boy out of the gravel, but not the gravel out of the boy, as we drove gravel all the way to Story City! And she didn't even question why! Anyways, I saw a section of B road that I never knew about, and it's within range, so I am going to ride to it tomorrow! NO DOUBT! It terminates on the Boone/Story county line, so an out and back should be about a 30 mile affair. Nice. East wind will help me home. I think I might even take the Bear Grylls Ultimate knife with me for a warm up fire. Pics for proof will appear Tuesday night. Later! Travel Gravel!

No comments: